Hello! I would like to share new vocabulary with you.
- Dasha fell asleep during the gathering and her boss was very angry.
- I’m staying in to prepare for a study session with Olesya.
- Now, you should lie down and make yourself comfortable.
- I got there late after midnight but my mother was waiting up for me.
- She stayed out about three days after conflict with father.
- Jane invited me to crash at her home and have a pajama party.
- He got a big salary this month because he doing too many after-hours works.
- Mike don’t be such a spoilsport and let’s go to the party right now!
- Jane would like going out after her work and eat ice cream.
- If you want turning in you should get bed linen.
- Do you want to eat? My father ordered in some Japanese food for us.
- I stayed up for a long time, so we could finish our talk.
- After a long journey like that I’m ready to to hit the sack and get relax.
- After preparing for exams Kate is all tuckered out.
- Misha was tired after work and decided to have dozed off.
- I would like to go out for a walk in the park after your lessons.
- Ann was completely exhausted after this hard week.
- A night out is the best solution for fighting with depression.
Thank you for your attention!